Lake Dunmore / Fern Lake Association
To Protect and enhance the natural vitality of Lake Dunmore and Fern Lake
while preserving the recreational and lifestyle interests of the lake community.
If we could hear the voices of Lake Dunmore and Fern Lake, they would cry to us, Danger, Danger, S.O.S.
These jewels in the heart of Vermont are being threatened and we could lose our clear waters, fisheries, and our investments. Beyond the laughs of our loons, below the outstretched necks of our Mergansers lurk threats which could turn our slices of heaven into sad purgatory . . .
Please visit our campaign page NOW to help us save our lakes.
$$$ Steals & Deals for members $$$
Visit the LDFLA BLOG!! VT House Bill H.526 (formerly H.223)
- Control of Eurasian Milfoil and other aquatic nuisance species
- Assist in the control and monitoring of mosquitoes
- Promote safe boating and responsible lake recreation
- Monitor water quality and the related watershed influences
- Represent the interests of the lakes and lake community to local, state and federal agencies
- Publish a lake community directory, newsletter, website and map